Ohh, hai there!

Welcome to the Mankind Reborn community :)

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kedian

Data Sprite
Hi folks,

It's been ages since Face of Mankind shutdown and I was subsequently carried away with the demands of daily life. The fact that this community is here is testament to how special this game really is.

I heard about Mankind Reborn several years ago (2018ish?) and poked around a bit then. I recall a quip on the forums of someone cursing me over faction credits...even as I write this now, I can't help but grin :D This community has been my abusive sibling, I love you and hate you at the same time. It means a lot to me to see so many familiar names.

Making an assumption here, but I believe that BioXide & team have a lot more creative freedom with this game than previous developers/publishers. I'm eager to see where they take it.

David Ord

Data Sprite

Character Name
David Ord

Faction
Civil Protection Commission
Hi folks,

It's been ages since Face of Mankind shutdown and I was subsequently carried away with the demands of daily life. The fact that this community is here is testament to how special this game really is.

I heard about Mankind Reborn several years ago (2018ish?) and poked around a bit then. I recall a quip on the forums of someone cursing me over faction credits...even as I write this now, I can't help but grin :D This community has been my abusive sibling, I love you and hate you at the same time. It means a lot to me to see so many familiar names.

Making an assumption here, but I believe that BioXide & team have a lot more creative freedom with this game than previous developers/publishers. I'm eager to see where they take it.
Hello and welcome to MR.

There are many options you can choose, just like FoM there is a faction for everyone.

Any idea of which avenue you would like to take?

Arson

Data Sprite
Welcome back! Always happy to see returning FoM players.