Patron
Oct 23, 2018
Arizona
Reactions
14 0 0
Avalon
Enterprises
Service Points: 0
Hello again.. I played FoM for a long time much like most of you.. if any of you remember me it was probably from my time in VI where i was r6 for a while /temp r7 for a small time.. Im looking forward to coming back to eco the stuff you'll use to kill me, as Im fairly certain I always sucked at the combat, but I enjoyed it anyway, already seeing a few familiar names around.. Looking forward to doing it all again in this new setting with you guys!

Sephiroth

Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 1, 2017
Somewhere on Aquatica
Reactions
9 0 0
Civil Protection Commission
Welcome back to the Fommunity. They may say it's not because it's Mankind Reborn not Face of Mankind. But it's mostly the same people lol.

Mermer

Dweller

Contributor
Jun 4, 2017
Reactions
16 0 0
No Faction
Hello again.. I played FoM for a long time much like most of you.. if any of you remember me it was probably from my time in VI where i was r6 for a while /temp r7 for a small time.. Im looking forward to coming back to eco the stuff you'll use to kill me, as Im fairly certain I always sucked at the combat, but I enjoyed it anyway, already seeing a few familiar names around.. Looking forward to doing it all again in this new setting with you guys!
Good to see you again man