James Seymour Memorial Post

Jun 27, 2017
Reactions
2 0 0
No Faction
Service Points: 0
I'm still not sure how I feel about Mankind Reborn. FoM holds a special place in my heart, but from what I've seen and heard, it just won't be the same. But I did get a bit of nostalgia today while scrolling through Facebook.

Some of you may remember James Seymour. He was a full time LED member, achieving R5 (Possibly even R6, though I'm a little hazy). He passed away(real life) in 2011 from cancer. He was true LED until the end. I remember him occasionally mentioning something about being in pain, or his medication taking a lot out of him, though he never actually spoke about his cancer. I didn't find out about it until the day he died when his son had made a Facebook post about it. Even when he sold his computer, so that he could pay for the chemo, he would still come on Teamspeak with his laptop just to chat with everyone, never revealing the true reason he sold his computer.

When it happened, some of us wanted to make a memorial in game. Other toxic members of the community lied and denied his death. I showed proof from his Facebook page, but in the end it was enough to make the whole situation controversial and it never moved forward.

Regardless of it all, it would have been his birthday today.

Peaceful Birthday, Nigel Feather. Rest in Peace old friend.

RadishGamma

Advocate

Contributor
Jun 9, 2017
Reactions
48 2 0
Civil Protection Commission
I remember James, a good man who always had time to chat.

Apr 9, 2018
Reactions
1 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
RIP Nigel Feather.. After all this years I still miss you.. Miss all the fights, the RP, the team we lead together..
Guess you are in a better place now. Hope all is well.

SnowDubz

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Aug 21, 2017
Reactions
8 0 0
The Syndicate
Really good guy, never knew what happened to him, honestly a little shook, rest easy

Jul 11, 2017
Reactions
4 0 0
No Faction
James/Nigel was a great bloke. I remember towards the end/afterwards his son talking about how much enjoyed playing as in that world he could just be the same as the rest of us. His facebook still get's posts to this day, and his memorial post back on the old forum was huge. We've lost too many.