LordAdder

Wiki Editor

Community Contributor
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
latest

I played FoM on and off since I first heard of it in around 2010.

Man, I miss that game now and I regret not getting more into it. Probably one of the reasons many of us are here, both the nostalgia factor and a desire to support people who want to revive something we all loved.

I always usually started with FDC, but things happened and so I would end up leaving, allowing me to test out other factions. Sad to say I didn't get a chance to play them all.

Hopefully I'll have a better chance in this game, and I like some of the naming choices/designs that are going on with the factions. Like the TDC? Who doesn't like a more authoritarian sounding space army?

Anyway, that's me.

I'm Adder.

Shakespears

Connoisseur

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
Welcome, hopefully you'll find a home this time around.

@BioXide is already looking for male strippers for his gay bar/strip club. Message him if interested.

LordAdder

Wiki Editor

Community Contributor
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
Hot Dog!

Reactions: Shakespears

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Project Management
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
Hi!

Welcome to the community. If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page or send me a pm!

Reactions: Shakespears

Hard Hat Harry

Helpful Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
The Syndicate
Mail Jai Patel if you need gear

KnivesAldren

Dweller

Civilian
Hey Lord Adder, I remember you. Welcome back to the community! Good to have you here with with us.

Sawyer Anderson

Dilettante

Oda Zaibatsu
This thread will make a fine addition to my collection.

Anyway I remember adder welcome back

LordAdder

Wiki Editor

Community Contributor
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
Hey Lord Adder, I remember you. Welcome back to the community! Good to have you here with with us.

Anyway I remember adder welcome back

Those words scare me. I hope your memory of me isn't too scary or negative. I would like to make any amends to any ill will I have made towards you if they are negative. New beginnings is what I'm trying for lol

KnivesAldren

Dweller

Civilian
Those words scare me. I hope your memory of me isn't too scary or negative. I would like to make any amends to any ill will I have made towards you if they are negative. New beginnings is what I'm trying for lol

Not at all Adder hehe. My hope is that everyone will be given the benefit of the doubt and come into MR with a clean slate. A lot of us were pretty young when we first started played FoM and people change. I know I certainly have. There were also times when the game was just awful and there wasn't much reason to take it seriously. New beginnings is what I would like to see for people coming into the game too.

Reactions: LordAdder