Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 5, 2017
Reactions
19 0 0
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
Not sure who here streams, but figured why not throw some support out there for our local streamers.

Jun 2, 2017
Reactions
73 13 3
North Star Mining
Imagine leading a zerg these days, when everyone wants to be a streamer.

Faction getting streamsniped due to some retard screaming on twitch
please @staff let us priv all streamers

Hard Hat Harry

Helpful Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Sep 8, 2017
Reactions
115 6 0

I sat in the FDC teamspeak while I was BoS and kept giving the BoS the FDC zerg's location.

AtrocityLone

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 5, 2017
Reactions
19 0 0
What'll be the content you'll be streaming most of?
As of right now, cancerous games like PUBG, Fortnite, CSGO and Starcraft 2. As for when MR goes up I'll more thank likely stream, though during battles I will probably just record but may stream depending on how shit we are or vice versa.. MR will probably turn into my full time gig besides actual work, as the way it happened with that one game from long ago

Jul 1, 2017
Reactions
47 4 0
Why are you being so toxic in every thread peenix?
Please be more respectful to members of the community who have passed. Especially so recently. Phoenix was my friend and I'll always miss him and never forget him.

For those of you who don't know Phoenix will only be playing MR in heaven :(

Cadonez

Advocate

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 29, 2017
Brumpapa
Reactions
220 14 0
The Syndicate
Please be more respectful to members of the community who have passed. Especially so recently. Phoenix was my friend and I'll always miss him and never forget him.

Fuck. RIP Soulja

Spastique

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Oct 30, 2017
Reactions
556 29 3
Terran Defense Corps

RIP Phoenix, i will miss you friend :(

Jul 1, 2017
Reactions
47 4 0

Streamers are like free advertisement man. Can't just priv them. It's going to give some disadvantages true, but we are going to have to deal with it. Better for the game overall if they aren't harassed mechanically for streaming.

That being said...there should be some room for someone that is clearly only streaming to allow spying to get priv'd. Their motivation should be the deciding factor, and I hope the faction leaders ultimately use good judgement.

Jun 2, 2017
Reactions
73 13 3
North Star Mining
When people forget that streams can have large delays upwards of 10 minutes.

Fucking idiots the lot of you fucking shameful
This doesn't mean that every player out there will have a large delay setup for his channel, especially the new ones. Might lead to some factions getting streamsniped because of some R1 who isn't even to blame really, he just might not know how the game works.

Why do you insult everyone at the end of your posts though? You're usually wrong everytime you post.
Maybe we should have bullied you less back in the day :(

Sawyer Anderson

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 14, 2017
Sitka, Alaska
Reactions
32 5 0
The Syndicate
This doesn't mean that every player out there will have a large delay setup for his channel, especially the new ones. Might lead to some factions getting streamsniped because of some R1 who isn't even to blame really, he just might not know how the game works.

Why do you insult everyone at the end of your posts though? You're usually wrong everytime you post.
Maybe we should have bullied you less back in the day :(
I didn't say every streamer would do it I provided a solution to the endless bitching of reeee streamers in my game.

Meanwhile, I insult everyone at the end of my post because it becomes a burden to be surrounded by fucking idiots both irl and on the internet 24/7

Jul 1, 2017
Reactions
47 4 0
Maybe this is something we could incorporate into a FAQ updated by players/flid staff (i mean this in a loving way regarding RP GMs), and possibly even the tutorial. Just a heads up, check with faction leadership regarding streaming policies.

I think we are shooting ourselves in the foot considering streaming so bad (and lets be honest, the staff are going to be 100% for streaming...free advertising).

It could also go along with new players understanding culture and customs of factions. A quick blurb in a tutorial about it lets them know that "hey, this game is more than just shoot and blast, its fucking social".

It's newish territory that teams (and in this game factions) need to address. Maybe faction policies on delays could be an OOC rule that addresses it. Pretty cool that we are discussing it so early though so we can maybe lay the groundwork as a community on how it plays out.