Rian Felix

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Apr 21, 2018
Ghent, Belgium
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
I didn't say every streamer would do it I provided a solution to the endless bitching of reeee streamers in my game.

Meanwhile, I insult everyone at the end of my post because it becomes a burden to be surrounded by fucking idiots both irl and on the internet 24/7
If you're that insecure about yourself that you have to justify the evil of others to randomly insult people on the internet and probably in real life for no good reason. You should prob go see a doctor

Shakespears

Game Writer

Staff member
Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 14, 2017
Virginia, USA
Stream sniping is no worse than alts. There will always be people"spying" one way or another.

Restricting streaming wouldn't be acceptable. That would be like restricting people from using discord because other people can listen in.

If you're worried about people spying, distance yourself from it.

Remember, punishing people for things done outside the game on 3rd party programs is sketchy. Without proper/valid proof and judgement to support punishments, you can easily screw yourself over.

Rian Felix

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Apr 21, 2018
Ghent, Belgium
Stream sniping is no worse than alts. There will always be people"spying" one way or another.

Restricting streaming wouldn't be acceptable. That would be like restricting people from using discord because other people can listen in.

If you're worried about people spying, distance yourself from it.

Remember, punishing people for things done outside the game on 3rd party programs is sketchy. Without proper/valid proof and judgement to support punishments, you can easily screw yourself over.
Yes, i agree, my 3rd party program which gives me aimbot should not be punished. Cheatengine should also completely work

Tod Maddux

Advocate

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 30, 2017
Ferin gave me a program called gunba.dll that took away my cone of fire.

Jade Star

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 28, 2017
Avalon Enterprises
When is Chippy's MR Lore stream gonna happen?

Ferin

Dilettante

Contributor
Jun 17, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
There was a time when all the cool kids had no Cof and unlimited stam.

FoM is a boring game to stream. Encouraging fan made videos will be better marketing

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Oda Zaibatsu
Service Points: 2400
FoM is a boring game to stream.
Totally.

Looking at someone while he's typing furiously at the screen isn't fun to watch. Well, it can be.. depends on what you like, I suppose.

Hesphos

Helpful Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 6, 2017
North Star
Mining
There was a time when all the cool kids had no Cof and unlimited stam.

FoM is a boring game to stream. Encouraging fan made videos will be better marketing
What do you mean? Isn't this just the apex of online entertainment?

AtrocityLone

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 5, 2017
Charleston, SC
If I did stream during these battles it would definitely be delayed. But as said there will always be alts just to spy on what is going on, that Im sure will never change. Really will be no way to curb spying but I've played fom so I know how important it is for whoever you are fighting not to know what you are doing at the present time

Shakespears

Game Writer

Staff member
Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 14, 2017
Virginia, USA
If I did stream during these battles it would definitely be delayed. But as said there will always be alts just to spy on what is going on, that Im sure will never change. Really will be no way to curb spying but I've played fom so I know how important it is for whoever you are fighting not to know what you are doing at the present time
Just tell the enemy your movements yourself, they likely won't believe you or get psyched out by the boldness