Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 29, 2017
Ecolording on Kepler's Dome
North Star
Mining
Service Points: 2
I am only posting this in the Citziens' Network for how important it is. Alright boys. Those of you who are in the US iin less than 48 hours our Congress will be voting on Net Neutrality. You may or may of not have seen the Discord message, or you may of ignored it. Call this number 1-858-264-0303. Once dialed it will have you enter your zip code and direct you to your local congressman. Once they answer be polite, introduce yourself and say:

I support the Title II Net Neutrality rules and I would like you to publicly oppose the FCC's plan to repeal them.

Took me about 90 seconds to complete the entire call. Don't think your voice won't be heard, a little helps a whole lot.

Safwan

Enthusiast

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 1, 2017
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
why do Americans have to fuck everything up

Reactions: Mrgiggles

TheJoker

Dilettante

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Sep 20, 2017
Australia
Guns of the Conclave
crazy even with the bad press it still goes ahead, shows how much money the ISP have put in to buying politicians. I watched something on Fox news wow that network is garbage.

Tod Maddux

Advocate

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 30, 2017
Civil Protection Commission
Net Neutrality has been around for as along as the internet! What will we do now???

....oh wait

Jade Star

Dilettante

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 28, 2017
Avalon Enterprises
Die that's what we're going to do, die.

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Oda Zaibatsu
Service Points: 2400
Good thing eu doesnt have that problem :D
Not yet at least. Someone in high office has already yelled out for reform here in Belgium. Her reason being that platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Youtube, get free distribution via ISPs and she wants to charge these companies for that.

Fuckers.