News Bulletin

David Ord

Dilettante

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
A terrorist sleeper cell called Arms of Absolution has been uncovered by the Civil Protection Commission. Arrest warrants have been issued against the known men as police compile a list of the wanted fugitives for public print release.

"We have conducted a extensive search on each member of the terrorist group and we have every confidence they will be brought to justice and the cell dismantled" said police Commandant David Ord. Police are now looking for accomplaces of the group.

News just in

Footage of the terrorist group has been recovered by police at the scene, clearly showing the faces and voices of the terrorist group and the destruction of governmental property on the Terran Union Ceres prison colony. "The video belongs on one of those dumbest criminals tv shows, You don't get much dumber then this lot I assure you, and ive been in this job for a long time"

Peter Pastrami

Clone

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
I may be an accomplice, but I am not at ACOM's place.
-Peter Pastrami

HaZard

Clone

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity

XCali

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity
The Terran Union will not “dismantle” Arms of Absolution. We are not a cell, we are people who believe in humans rights therefore we have our own beliefs that the TU are corrupted and will be shown force by Pallas’s Will. We will not stand anymore by their tyrant actions. Please if you have any concerns Commander Ord please speak to me, then maybe Pallas will spare your lives.

Omavel

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oda Zaibatsu
Pallas will never recognize an authoritative body that fails to spell the word bulletin properly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: XCali

David Ord

Dilettante

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
The Terran Union will not “dismantle” Arms of Absolution. We are not a cell, we are people who believe in humans rights therefore we have our own beliefs that the TU are corrupted and will be shown force by Pallas’s Will. We will not stand anymore by their tyrant actions. Please if you have any concerns Commander Ord please speak to me, then maybe Pallas will spare your lives.
There are no negotiations made with terrorist organizations by the Terran Union.

XCali

Taxpayer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity
Hmm wonder if they have planted evidence
So you’re saying that you guys would do such tyranny things? Framing, and fabricating evidence against us innocent bystanders. I am appalled by the so called “protectors of the universe”. Is this what we get for paying your taxes? These are the reason why we believe that the TU is no longer guided in the way of Pallas’s Light. Therefore we’ll make sure it is given for those who shall seek repentance