JohnFelix

Dweller

Supporting Donator
Jun 11, 2018
North Star
Mining
Service Points: 0
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NORTHSTAR MINING RELEASES NEW HARVEX™ MINING TERMINALS THROUGHOUT THE UNION.

Union City, April 1st, 2160 - NORTHSTAR MINING announces the addition of new HarvexMining Terminals to it's diverse portfolio of commercial mining solutions. NORTHSTAR's new Harvexmining terminals bring added convenience, security, and cost efficiency to the entirety of the Union.

"As hostility throughout the Union increases, NORTHSTAR has expanded it's highly-acclaimed commerical mining solution portfolio to include state-of-the-art remote monitoring and cloud solutions," said Divus Narcissus, Head of Research and Development for NORTHSTAR MINING. "With seamless connectivity, highly secure cloud-based mining software and displays with incredible picture quality, NORTHSTAR MINING's broad portfolio of Commercial Mining Solutions is designed to meet the evolving needs of our end users."

Cloud-based Mining Solutions
NORTHSTAR is unveiling a suite of Harvex cloud-based mining software. This software allows anyone, from corporation to individual, to mine remotely while in the safety of their own home. Alternatively, this software could be utilized to mine while signing payroll checks, enforcing the law, or any number of other activities. This software can be purchased alone, for use on a local machine, or bundled with an existing mining rig. Please contact our sales department for pricing and purchasing information.

Small-Format Mining Terminals
As part of the release of the new Harvex cloud-based mining software, NORTHSTAR MINING has partnered with the union to upfit all of the current mining terminals in Union City, Mars, and Aurora with new Harvex-equipped terminals. We hope you are enjoying the convenience, quality, and affordability of these new mining terminals.

As you can see from the picture below, the new mining terminals feature a sleek and elegant user-interface (supplied by the Harvexsoftware) with a small form factor, allowing them to be placed anywhere you might need.

Upon closer inspection, you'll see that the user-interface of Harvexis feature-rich yet simple. All you need to do is select the mineral that you want to mine, the quantity that you need and hit "Start". NORTHSTAR MINING will do the rest.

Along with the new Harvex software, the team at NORTHSTAR's Mining and Resources division has released a list of common products and materials that we think you may find useful. Feel free to reference it when producing any materials that you may need. If you find any issues with it, feel free to contact your local NORTHSTAR MINING branch.

Were you aware that NORTHSTAR MINING also designs a mining gun? If you enjoy our NORTHSTAR Mining Harvex™ Terminals then you'll love our mining gun. Purchase a PMOD for it today!
On behalf of all of us at NORTHSTAR Mining, I would like to thank you all for being loyal customers to NORTHSTAR MINING. We know that you have no other options in mining.

John Felix
NORTHSTAR Mining and Resources

Media Contacts:

Northstar Mining Earth
Frank Donotcontactme
888 888 8888
[email protected]

Northstar Mining Mars
Bob Leavemealone
999 999 9999
[email protected]

((Random RP post because why the fuck not. I really just made it to share the spreadsheet. Since this is Alpha, I'm really not going to try to be competitive. I would rather just see everyone do as much testing as possible. Hopefully the spreadsheet makes it easier for you to get the items you want so we can get them tested.))

Last edited:

PhoenixMask

Dilettante

Supporting Donator
Jun 2, 2017
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
/signed
Phoenix Mask
North Star Mining Chief Executive

Ferin

Dilettante