Swiss Army Knife
- Jun 7, 2017
Followers of Eternity
Service Points: 69
- Implemented a glow effect to faction armor sets, this will apply a subtle glow to armor pieces similar to how Valorant handles enemy glows, the effect gets more intense when the armor is not in the middle of the screen, this can be toggled on/off in the gameplay options, hopefully this helps a bit with identifying factions without saturating armor colors too much.
- Improved scanning ui, now has a rotating progress bar to indicate the scan time.
- Tweaked Cliea lighting and improved performance.
- Improved lighting performance in UC Underground.
- Drastically improved UC Industrial performance, mainly using Ultra shadow settings, there's still a few areas where it might dip, but we'll be cleaning those up in the upcoming days.
- Possible fix for not being able to transfer items from the transfer storage to regular storage if above the item limit
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow weapons with ammo to update appropriately in deployable containers
- Fixed a crash related to shield implant effects
- Fixed a crash related to eye scanner particle
- Fixed a territory capture typo
- Attempt at fixing or diagnosing the white square issues
We're making fast progress with the remaining features of the crime system, from crime snapshots to the "crime watch" deployable, these features should be wrapped up before May, you can see the progress in the Trello: https://trello.com/b/hqrLab9Z/pre-alpha-board