Status
Not open for further replies.

Fowl

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 0
I am writing this to shine a spotlight on the recent abuse I, Fowl, have undergone by TU officials. As i was fulfilling an order for a fellow citizen I came under continuous harassment by both members of the CPC and TDC. They demanded I stop while they scan me, as any good citizen would, I adhered to their commands as I had nothing to hide and nothing of illegal capacity on me. They then proceeded to try and extort me for my hard earned UC stating that I owed fines due to a previous penalty. I found it odd that I was facing fines although no PP had been applied to me. There were two High Command individuals there giving orders to their subordinates, Tornadium, and Winters Frost. When I had asked why I was being gunned down like a dog in the street, they asked for evidence, and it seemed to me they were trying to cover up their crimes. As such, I have compiled here evidence against the TU and encourage High Command members to reach out to me. I also encourage others that have undergone harassment by the TU to come forwards.

https://medal.tv/clips/47665086/d1337ya40KBp

https://medal.tv/clips/47663550/d13375959RPS

JC Denton

Dweller

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity
You have no need to submit to their scans brother. Their actions are illegal in and of themselves.

Fowl

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
You have no need to submit to their scans brother. Their actions are illegal in and of themselves.
If i dont comply they would gun me down with their superior numbers.

KTwist

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
Damn you exposed them lmao, nice clips.
So when i take a legit contract against TU its illegal, but apparently gunning down unarmed civilians in the street isn't lol

Sorven

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
I'll also submit the following evidence of TU officials admitting to the slaying of Fowl in public and discussing a bribe to silence him. Further proof that the TU's lies serve only to harm our Union with corrupt motives. Suggesting a third party investigation into this matter as official avenues have been ineffective in yielding truth or justice. The people have spoken
Proof of Fowl Play

Last edited:
Reactions: Fowl

KTwist

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
I'll also submit the following evidence of TU officials admitting to the slaying of Fowl in public. Further proof that the TU's lies serve only to harm our Union with corrupt motives. Suggesting a third party investigation into this matter as official avenues are not trustworthy sources of information. The people have spoken
Proof of Fowl Play
I've never had an issue with the TU however seeing them committing these disgusting and blatant crimes, then trying to cover it up with a forum post, has really damaged mine, and many other citizens confidence in the Terran Union.

LordAdder

Wiki Editor

Community Contributor
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
"I was just doing what anyone would have done. I'm humbled by this honor I've been bestowed and I wish nothing more than to see our great Union come together after this tragedy, rather than submit to division. We must move forward into a brighter future."

Reactions: Hepopotan

Sorven

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
"I was just doing what anyone would have done. I'm humbled by this honor I've been bestowed and I wish nothing more than to see our great Union come together after this tragedy, rather than submit to division. We must move forward into a brighter future."
I was coerced and deceived into delivering this statement, my life and welfare were threatened if I did not follow the narrative forced upon me. I wholeheartedly denounce this falsification of events and demand justice for those afflicted by it. You bring up this statement as if it is evidence disproving your treachery, but the overwhelming video and audio evidence against you cannot be discredited. Until sufficient evidence disproving the treachery of the TU is presented, or appropriate punitive actions are taken against those involved, this pitiful excuse of a legal defense will not satisfy the people or the courts. I am more than happy to face any punishment deemed necessary for my hand in this misinformation campaign, but only if those who kill the people of the Union with impunity are brought to justice.

Sorven

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
You are also ignoring the fact the the victim, Fowlx, was killed on multiple different occasions. Even if this statement were true, which it is verifiably not, it still would not be enough to clear the aforementioned TU officials of his killing.

Reactions: XCali and Fowl

LordAdder

Wiki Editor

Community Contributor
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
You are also ignoring the fact the the victim, Fowlx, was killed on multiple different occasions. Even if this statement were true, which it is verifiably not, it still would not be enough to clear the aforementioned TU officials of his killing.
You're the one who said the original quote regardless. If you say it's not true then whatever else you say may be brought into question. Can't trust the word of people anymore, smh.

• Haha
Reactions: Sorven

Sorven

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
You're the one who said the original quote regardless. If you say it's not true then whatever else you say may be brought into question. Can't trust the word of people anymore, smh.
It's less about what I'm saying, Sir, and more about what the TU is saying. ;-)

LordAdder

Wiki Editor

Community Contributor
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
It's less about what I'm saying, Sir, and more about what the TU is saying. ;-)
Don't forget, as a citizen you are part of the TU, so what are YOU saying?

David Ord

Dilettante

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
I am writing this to shine a spotlight on the recent abuse I, Fowl, have undergone by TU officials. As i was fulfilling an order for a fellow citizen I came under continuous harassment by both members of the CPC and TDC. They demanded I stop while they scan me, as any good citizen would, I adhered to their commands as I had nothing to hide and nothing of illegal capacity on me. They then proceeded to try and extort me for my hard earned UC stating that I owed fines due to a previous penalty. I found it odd that I was facing fines although no PP had been applied to me. There were two High Command individuals there giving orders to their subordinates, Tornadium, and Winters Frost. When I had asked why I was being gunned down like a dog in the street, they asked for evidence, and it seemed to me they were trying to cover up their crimes. As such, I have compiled here evidence against the TU and encourage High Command members to reach out to me. I also encourage others that have undergone harassment by the TU to come forwards.

https://medal.tv/clips/47665086/d1337ya40KBp

https://medal.tv/clips/47663550/d13375959RPS
Citizen, misconduct of CPC officers is a matter I take most serious. Any CPC involved will be re-educated on the correct procedures.

My pledge is to keep the streets crime free and assure the public that CPC protects and fosters the good law abiding citizen.

Last edited:

Oskar

Dweller

Civilian
our brave space police is beyond reproach, get privd rouge

Reactions: LordAdder
Status
Not open for further replies.