Prosthetic Implants

Dec 2, 2019
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 0
Hello,

I was thinking about have cyber-punk prosthetic implants for arms, legs, partial-facial, things that would make the humans look more integrated with technology.

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999
Apart from the multitude of functional implants that we'll have, we'll also have cosmetic ones, a bit of a stretch goal but it's something in the books for the future :D

IndridCold

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 1, 2017
Followers of Eternity
I also think that there should be "black-market" implants, which provide boosts to certain abilities, like running speed or jumping, whatever else, but these type of implants can negatively impact the player while wearing them; like they will be able to run faster than normal, but their stamina drops faster, or they become hungrier faster. Something that provides a benefit in one way, and a negative in another.

Additionally, these black-market items can be illegal to the wearer, so if law enforcement scans a player and spots the implant, the wearer could be arrested.

• Wow
Reactions: Pablo Hernandez

macmardigan

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 28, 2017
Among the living
Civil Protection Commission
Make it so that black market implants cannot be installed in normal official clinics and only in makeshift illegal clinics (with their own risks).

• Haha
Reactions: Pablo Hernandez
Dec 2, 2019
Guns of the Conclave
Eye implants to change eye colors or enhance!
Give scope kind of vision for battles or give better chance to mine better quality items.

Sam Lysander

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oct 23, 2018
Arizona
Avalon Enterprises
Make it so that black market implants cannot be installed in normal official clinics and only in makeshift illegal clinics (with their own risks).
I'd go to a syndicate black market clinic, that would be fun. Pick up some items while im there if I survive that procedure :mildpanic:

I wonder though if we had illegal implants for like say legs or something that, would we have clothing to cover them or if they'd just be out there. Some things to think about. Maybe have some modules even faction specific and all that, would be interesting.