Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Oda Zaibatsu
Service Points: 2400
1. Do ya'll have future dates for players testing? If so, can ya'll share the dates?
2. What roles will citizens have if they refuse to join any faction? What are the ups and downs of staying as a citizen?
3. I see that under donations, $30 will get you Alpha Access. When is Alpha Access?
We currently have no fixed dates for testing sessions. The majority of sessions will be exclusively for donators, though.

We currently have no plans allowing players to play without choosing a faction. We're still very much open to suggestions, but feel like it would add nothing to the game overall.

Alpha will arrive when all the core mechanics have been implemented. Hopefully, this will be around the end of this year but there's no guarantee that it will.

Ferin

Dilettante

Supporting Donator
Jun 17, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 0
So alpha is $30, you're expecting the game to RRP for $40?

IvanDubrovsky

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Nov 27, 2017
The Syndicate
Service Points: 0
Hello all! So I have heard from my mates that the game is still in Pre-Alpha? Can you please elaborate on the state of the game development and tell me if there is a way to actually play the game right now ? Are the servers up only at specific times or can you just log in whenever you want ? Thanks

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Oda Zaibatsu
Service Points: 2400
Hello all! So I have heard from my mates that the game is still in Pre-Alpha? Can you please elaborate on the state of the game development and tell me if there is a way to actually play the game right now ? Are the servers up only at specific times or can you just log in whenever you want ? Thanks
Hi,

We are currently in Pre-Alpha phase, meaning there's a whole set of mechanics we want to implement and test out before venturing out into Alpha. At the moment, we have been testing our combat mechanics thoroughly and are preparing the game to test the economy mechanics.

Those who donated 35 dollars or more have instant access to the Pre-Alpha, Alpha, Beta builds of Mankind Reborn and the game itself once it is released. The game servers are currently online 24/7.

Last edited by a moderator: