Returning [LED]

FinalPixie

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Mar 1, 2018
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
My name was FinalPixie I joined the LED (Law Enforcement Department).

Me randomly scanning people (Yup that LED that he went past by)

A short story

Like any Rookie I had to learn how to turn left face, right face and so on. I mostly did Patrols and I enjoyed it. Well, I enjoyed arresting criminals. I always liked to guard the Prison site because that's where the fun is actually at. Most players in game get experienced by combat, not trials. That is why most veterans would easily kill our Rookies and even some of the Officers.

When I was promoted to Constable (Corporal), I was really happy. It took me years/months to get that rank but our Faction was ran by a Leader (I don't think it was Brad) who would abuse his power. I don't remember what made me do it but one day, we all gathered. All 20+ players and him in the middle. I shot him and killed him, infront of all of them. And of course everyone shot at me. I was removed from the Faction. After a year or so, I came back to the game. Some people remembered me, some don't. I missed my fellow friends who I did patrol with. I even found one who was an Officer now but I did little to make him notice me because I did not want to disturb him of the past. The game got shut down in a few years and it remained one of my most memorable times in video games.

A shout out to a few friends who hopefully remember me well as I remember them.

Safwan Ramzan (A great leader) [LED]
Anya Clowes (A friend and trainer) [LED]
Bad Munki (A great leader) [FDC]

FinalPixie

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Mar 1, 2018
RIP Brad Rivers

Welcome to the game!
Hello and thanks. I don't think it was Brad since he was a good leader. Trying so hard to remember, it might be the guy that took over him.

Edited: Brad was a horrible leader. He was the one that I killed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shakespears

Cadonez

Activist

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jul 29, 2017
Brumpapa
The Syndicate

This made me depressed.

FinalPixie

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Mar 1, 2018
Brad was a good leader? Oh my
I MIGHT BE WRONG OKAY. HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE ONE I SHOT >.< But I remember him standing up for lower ranks when the time was needed.

Hello, and welcome! How did you find out about us?
I was Subscribed to BioXide on his Youtube channel for years. Then I saw MankindReborn grew into a community and I was like

Last edited:

Skiy

Dilettante

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 11, 2017
The Syndicate
Service Points: 2
I'm sure I played with you when I did my stint in LED for a bit, welcome home :)

Reactions: FinalPixie

Spastique

Helpful Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oct 30, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
We are all LED

Reactions: Egroeg

TheJoker

Dilettante

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Sep 20, 2017
Australia
Guns of the Conclave

Me randomly scanning people (Yup that LED that he went past by)

A short story

Like any Rookie I had to learn how to turn left face, right face and so on. I mostly did Patrols and I enjoyed it. Well, I enjoyed arresting criminals. I always liked to guard the Prison site because that's where the fun is actually at. Most players in game get experienced by combat, not trials. That is why most veterans would easily kill our Rookies and even some of the Officers.

When I was promoted to Constable (Corporal), I was really happy. It took me years/months to get that rank but our Faction was ran by a Leader (I don't think it was Brad) who would abuse his power. I don't remember what made me do it but one day, we all gathered. All 20+ players and him in the middle. I shot him and killed him, infront of all of them. And of course everyone shot at me. I was removed from the Faction. After a year or so, I came back to the game. Some people remembered me, some don't. I missed my fellow friends who I did patrol with. I even found one who was an Officer now but I did little to make him notice me because I did not want to disturb him of the past. The game got shut down in a few years and it remained one of my most memorable times in video games.

A shout out to a few friends who hopefully remember me well as I remember them.

Welcome back mate, join the mercs stuff like that gets you a promotion instead of a faction kick :)

FinalPixie

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Mar 1, 2018
Welcome back mate, join the mercs stuff like that gets you a promotion instead of a faction kick :)
Hello and thanks! I remember joining the mercs after getting kicked back then. Though it wasn't fun but I remember I did learn to "dance" better by dueling more (probably due to my anger for the power hungry LED High Command) and ganking random LED in Ground Zero. It was a horrible. :(

Anya Clowes

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
May 16, 2020
This is certainly a surprise when I decided to try and get in on this. It's been a couple of years since the Original post, I hope you are doing well!