So this is happening huh?

Master Shake

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
Service Points: 0
Well well well

Here I was on a nostalgia trip digging up old FoM videos, and some content from this project had worked its way into my Youtube search algorithm. Lucky thing my curiosity got the better of me and I checked it out! The game is looking great so so far and I'm glad to see so many familiar names already here. Sincere thank you to everyone who's been putting time, energy, and money to breathe earnest life back into this niche. Learning about this made my day <3

Sorven

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
Well well well

Here I was on a nostalgia trip digging up old FoM videos, and some content from this project had worked its way into my Youtube search algorithm. Lucky thing my curiosity got the better of me and I checked it out! The game is looking great so so far and I'm glad to see so many familiar names already here. Sincere thank you to everyone who's been putting time, energy, and money to breathe earnest life back into this niche. Learning about this made my day <3
You can’t kill the FoMbies <3

Reactions: Master Shake

WintersFrost

Dilettante

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
Welcome to pre-alpha! Hope you're in for the long run.

Reactions: Master Shake

Master Shake

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
You can’t kill the FoMbies <3
Try though they might!
Welcome home.
Thanks, feels good man
Welcome to pre-alpha! Hope you're in for the long run.
Thanks! Just logged in today, vorted and ran around, had a couple duels, and checked some of the other mechanics and if this project continues delivering as hard as it has been to get to this point, I probably wont go far. Even down to the atmosphere and sound design it just feels "right" in more ways than I could've expected, but still is its own space. the whole project so far exudes a genuine understanding and love of all the wonky-ass parts that allowed for that special experience, down to capturing things that never would have occurred to me. And it already looks less dated and has a lot more open to it for the future. I'm excited to watch it grow and evolve.