Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Aug 26, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
North Star Mining
Service Points: 0
I don't know man seems more or less NSM might be. Oda has some Japanese aspects so might attract more new players who are anime fans.

Jun 2, 2017
Reactions
71 13 3
North Star Mining
Oda

Might as well just rewrite their backstory now, can't see them attracting enough players compared to the other two megacorps

Drakxon

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Aug 26, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
North Star Mining
NSM SHALL REIGN UPON ALL FACTIONS
GLORIA TO THE STAR!

jk we just wanna mine
Life is just easier that way.

Oda

Might as well just rewrite their backstory now, can't see them attracting enough players compared to the other two megacorps
How many people do you know that will really immerse themselves into the lore of a game? I mean I know from WoW, FoM , Rift, D&D IE Neverwinter not a whole lot do.

BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
297 4 0
Guns of the Conclave
I believe the least played might be the one with the fewest or least fun gameplay opportunities (Difficulty will play a big role as well), hopefully we can deliver in those aspects by providing each faction with the tools to carve their identity by gameplay mechanics, we'll closely monitor each one and adjust. Aside from the gameplay aspects, the lore and visuals of a faction play a big part in how well populated they are, it's something interesting to see in the future once they're fully implemented

Jun 2, 2017
Reactions
71 13 3
North Star Mining
How many people do you know that will really immerse themselves into the lore of a game? I mean I know from WoW, FoM , Rift, D&D IE Neverwinter not a whole lot do.
If you think WoW and FoM are on the same level of immersion then I don't know what to say to you.

Oct 5, 2017
Reactions
14 2 0
Oda Zaibatsu
Oda

THIS!

I'll join it because of the japanese aspect but the backstory is garbage. No offense intended to the writer, it's just my honest opinion. It could have an interesting backstory but it really doesn't.

Oct 5, 2017
Reactions
14 2 0
Oda Zaibatsu
Oda was one of the first backstories I wrote. We might do another pass at it. Gohan-Speedy! remains, however.
Please do! I do believe that you're capable of something way way way better. I love your writting, I just think Oda is lacking any real interest. Still, you've been doing a great job, keep at it mate!