Steam-era FoM player

Mar 24, 2018
Reactions
2 0 0
Followers of Eternity
Service Points: 0
I joined FoM right after it showed up on Steam. I started off joining "Anarchy" with my first character "Sola Virtus Invicta". I was very good at negotiations, and tactics, so I became the Head Diplomat, and wound up co-leading the faction a couple months before the creator disbanded it. I ended up making a new character, "Anarchaotic", shortly after, and I joined the FDC. I was there for a long time, until I had to quit playing due to work. When I came back, the FDC was gone, so I ended up joining a faction with a guy that had killed me, stolen the clothes I had, and used them as the new uniform for his crew. His name was "Savage Malravian", and I ended up becoming his second in command. We worked closely with a small merc faction called "Blitzkrieg", which was led by "Serge", formerly of "Vode An". We ended up merging with Blitz, and I quickly became second in command there as well. Once the New Dominion formed, I was chosen to be a Senator representing Blitz, and that's what I was until the game shut down. I miss my time on FoM, and I am excited about the prospect of playing something even better.

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Reactions
519 10 2
Followers of Eternity
Service Points: 2400
Hi, and welcome to the community! Feel free hopping onto our Discord server and chat with us!

Dec 22, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
Followers of Eternity
Service Points: 0
I joined FoM right after it showed up on Steam. I started off joining "Anarchy" with my first character "Sola Virtus Invicta". I was very good at negotiations, and tactics, so I became the Head Diplomat, and wound up co-leading the faction a couple months before the creator disbanded it. I ended up making a new character, "Anarchaotic", shortly after, and I joined the FDC. I was there for a long time, until I had to quit playing due to work. When I came back, the FDC was gone, so I ended up joining a faction with a guy that had killed me, stolen the clothes I had, and used them as the new uniform for his crew. His name was "Savage Malravian", and I ended up becoming his second in command. We worked closely with a small merc faction called "Blitzkrieg", which was led by "Serge", formerly of "Vode An". We ended up merging with Blitz, and I quickly became second in command there as well. Once the New Dominion formed, I was chosen to be a Senator representing Blitz, and that's what I was until the game shut down. I miss my time on FoM, and I am excited about the prospect of playing something even better.
I played the summer of 2014, I was actually a part of Anarchy too, But I left when Serge and the others did. I spent the rest of the summer with them, then took a month's break and came back to no faction. I stopped playing after that, I didn't feel like starting all over again with a new faction.