Fixed Steel Alloy Production Bug

LordAdder

Wiki Editor

Community Contributor
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
So I decided to start making some steel alloy. I mined the materials and bought enough schematics to make 5 units of Steel Alloy. At first I made one unit of steel alloy and tested the production. That worked fine. Then I put the rest of my 4 schematics into the production terminal and the required materials. When I finished the task after 40 seconds, I went to my storage terminal to find that only 2 units of completed Steel Alloys were in there. So I'm guessing it has to do with the Quantity not registering as 4 units of Steel Alloys but instead a recipe for 1 Steel Alloy using 4x the amount of materials.

Not sure if this is known or not, but I figured I would post this anyway.

LordAdder

Wiki Editor

Community Contributor
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
I also had an overflow of resources I put in the terminal. So I had like 9 Iron in the terminal for a production that needed only 4 to actually complete the production. The specifics of each type of raw materials I put in the terminal are lost on me. The materials that weren't used in the production are still in my inventory aswell.

Delan

Game Designer

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Followers of Eternity
Service Points: 5
The first bug seems to happen especially with a yield of four items to produce as I encountered that as well several times.

The second one is solely a counter of the items in your inventory. You'll notice that when you have several processes that uses one material I every pmod. The terminal is, as it seems to me, just counting the yield in your inventory and deducting the needed material from it. That's why you have 8/4 and so on. Max inventory/being used.