BioXide

Founder

Staff member
Lead Developer
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Guns of the Conclave
Service Points: 999999
Tod and Ferin are funny, fom forums was a gold mine really, I feel like here it's only these 2
come back to discord we miss u

Beer Baron

Dweller

Jun 22, 2017
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
When Nexeon closed FoM back in 2015, they kept the forums active for a few months after oficially closing the server, so, I had the great idea of making a thread stating I had proof of Built hacking, and that I would post the screenshots in the following days. It was a bluff, I had nothing.

But what followed shortly after creating the thread was unimaginable, people from many different iterations of FoM fighting with Ferin and Jackal on the forums. God, it was horrendous, but by far one of the funniest moments I've had on the old forums.

Hopefully we can recreate some similar moments here.

Jade Star

Dilettante

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 28, 2017
Avalon
Enterprises
When Nexeon closed FoM back in 2015, they kept the forums active for a few months after oficially closing the server, so, I had the great idea of making a thread stating I had proof of Built hacking, and that I would post the screenshots in the following days. It was a bluff, I had nothing.

But what followed shortly after creating the thread was unimaginable, people from many different iterations of FoM fighting with Ferin and Jackal on the forums. God, it was horrendous, but by far one of the funniest moments I've had on the old forums.

Hopefully we can recreate some similar moments here.
Expecting quality content from you Beer, Quality. Content.

Hesphos

Helpful Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 6, 2017
North Star Mining
Im not sure about Mankind Reborn but back in FOM there was this guy called Tio.

Tio Phantinas? Phantinius? I dunno we always called him Tio.

He was this rich dude in CMG that always got worked up over voice comms in teamspeak and on the forums.

Beer Baron

Dweller

Jun 22, 2017
There's nothing funny about being black, someone pls bean this person for blatant racism
What a coincidence, I didn't think I would find you here... did you find out already what is the meaning of middle class?

I couldn't exercise the basic rights of freedom of speech in the discord channel in which you are, for some obscure reason, some sort of figure of authority but the powers that be have apparently given me the opportunity to try my luck here.

Tod Maddux

Advocate

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 30, 2017
Cadonez was only funny when it was me or Michael Sellers posting on his account.

Ferin

Dilettante

Contributor
Jun 17, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
I wouldn't describe him as funny but Nero Jinous always managed to produced toplad bait on the rest of the community, even reaching the much coveted status as "Developer at Nexeon Technologies".
Cadonez was only funny when it was me or Michael Sellers posting on his account.
IIRC Cadonez/Sellers were/are the same person.

Cadonez

Enthusiast

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 29, 2017
The Syndicate
I wouldn't describe him as funny but Nero Jinous always managed to produced toplad bait on the rest of the community, even reaching the much coveted status as "Developer at Nexeon Technologies".

IIRC Cadonez/Sellers were/are the same person.
Chill before you get me banned again

RIPndippn

Dweller

Dec 27, 2018
No Faction
WTF , cadonez and I seen a pic of helen Maxwell , there was another guy that I ran with a lot and I cant think of the life of me , and the name ferin I aint seen in soooo long it aint funny , but yea helen , me and there was like 2 more guys when we was FDC and then me , cadonez and few others tried LED & BOS , yo cadonez its Damien Vercetti / Mr. Black / Fidel Castro

RIPndippn

Dweller

Dec 27, 2018
No Faction
yo helen who was the one guy that ran with us ugh driving me crazy

Egroeg

Helpful Citizen

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 10, 2017
The Syndicate