Trying to group up with old friends (If anyone remembers me)

Pooeb

Dweller

May 30, 2020
No Faction
Service Points: 0
Hello! I am about to buy the playtest here pretty soon but I was just wondering if anyone I used to play with would like to maybe group up? I went by Hyprxion back in FoTD and was a high rank in Vode An. Was just curious, I am very excited to get back into this game and see what everyone has been up too, also can't wait to talk so much shit and start hella beef because we can! <3 I missed you all so much!!

Banjo

Helpful Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 14, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
Welcome, you can enlist with Scavy Wagz.
He'll suit you up for a good fight.

Sawyer Anderson

Dilettante

Golden Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 14, 2017
Sitka, Alaska
Oda Zaibatsu
I remember you an serge from fotd fought with y'all on TS. Words of the wise stay clear from CPC and TDC.

Pooeb

Dweller

May 30, 2020
No Faction
Welcome, you can enlist with Scavy Wagz.
He'll suit you up for a good fight.
Thank you! I'll tell you what I hella missed seeing your name in fourms lmao! Glad to see you again!

Pooeb

Dweller

May 30, 2020
No Faction
I remember you an serge from fotd fought with y'all on TS. Words of the wise stay clear from CPC and TDC.
Ah yes the good ole TS days lmao, I remember them. Let me know when you're playing and maybe you can show me around!

Pablo Hernandez

Dilettante

Golden Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 13, 2017
Founders Penthouse, Mars.
Guns of the Conclave
Hello! I am about to buy the playtest here pretty soon but I was just wondering if anyone I used to play with would like to maybe group up? I went by Hyprxion back in FoTD and was a high rank in Vode An. Was just curious, I am very excited to get back into this game and see what everyone has been up too, also can't wait to talk so much shit and start hella beef because we can! <3 I missed you all so much!!
Sup Cunt.