Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 5, 2017
Tactical HQ
Reactions
9 0 0
No Faction
Service Points: 0
How much money must I invest for an own faction? Kinda missing the religious soul and body saving faction... gotta spread the word at your doors

Apr 19, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
No Faction
Yeah I'd like to have my own faction again too. I've looked around a small bit but I cannot find anything on processes relating to faction founding.

Tod Maddux

Advocate

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 30, 2017
Reactions
713 25 7
Civil Protection Commission
We will have player made factions on release. We dont want to make people interact in an online game. So we are giving people the options of being leeches on society.

Apr 19, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
No Faction
We will have player made factions on release. We dont want to make people interact in an online game. So we are giving people the options of being leeches on society.
Awesome! Is there going to be a premium system or anything like that that restricts founding factions?
I was never premium but I rose through the ranks of someone else's faction and became the De Facto leader when he disappeared for IRL reasons. Will there be anything like that?

Also is there a proper thread for faction founding yet?

Cadonez

Enthusiast

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 29, 2017
Brumpapa
Reactions
254 18 0
The Syndicate
Awesome! Is there going to be a premium system or anything like that that restricts founding factions?
I was never premium but I rose through the ranks of someone else's faction and became the De Facto leader when he disappeared for IRL reasons. Will there be anything like that?

Also is there a proper thread for faction founding yet?
There will be no pay to win or premium rewards other than cosmetics. You should start the thread for player made factions.

May 1, 2018
Okinawa, japan
Reactions
3 0 0
The Syndicate
NSM or MAG because of my past FOM experiences. It depends on what kind of equipment and what not exists that’s faction specific.

May 1, 2018
Okinawa, japan
Reactions
3 0 0
The Syndicate
Yea, found out shortly after posting. Oh well everyone knows what I am taking about haha. I may be deciding between syndicate and GOTC if the gang and cell system is particularly in-depth and granted some degree of independence with Simple but strong ties to the whole.

John White

Citizen

Contributor
Jul 23, 2018
Reactions
17 0 0
Avalon
Enterprises
Probably one of the corps.
Currently AE looks nice. Though I'd easily switch to NSM if CMG crew gets back.
As for OZ, I have no clue what they are supposed to be doing. They are like VI of fom. ugh.
I'll probably faction hop for first few days to get to know everyone, unless I get high rank in corps right away, hmmm...