What's Your Line of Work/Career?

JeffDillinger

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 27, 2017
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 0
FoM inspired me to teach the new generation to be not like that.
Teacher it is.

Reactions: Safwan

VisualAssets

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Aug 7, 2017
Romania
No Faction
I am currently studying architecture.

But I do graphic design, interior design, landscaping, 3D modelling, digital painting and I'm a professional high-rolla.

Mom said I'm talented.

Reactions: Shakespears

Strolski

Dweller

Aug 10, 2017
No Faction
Quality assurance and special orders for a tire and rubber company. I actually just stepped out of the last 3 years in corrections and armed private security. Still don't think I'm where I want to be, always loved video games, may move into the IT field some day. Or maybe I'll get lucky and find a route into game development. I fiddle with Unity and level design mostly, but I can't seem to grasp all the jargon involved with coding, so I stick to purchased assets.

TheJoker

Dilettante

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Sep 20, 2017
Australia
Guns of the Conclave
was a chef for ten years didn't like it so then got a degree in IT now I work for the department of defense research and development quantum computing and that jazz. Also, I'm a Dad to twins and another on the way which is much harder!!

Sawyer Anderson

Dilettante

Golden Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 14, 2017
Sitka, Alaska
The Syndicate
Currently, work in a fuel plant in Alaska. Mostly keeping the plant from falling apart maintenance wise. I'm also apart of the Plants emergency response in the event of a fire/shooting/terrorist attack/etc and get to work closely with DHS when someone decides to threaten the plant.

Other than that part-time Student going for a Computer science degree.

Reactions: joshua myer

joshua myer

Clone

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Sep 23, 2017
No Faction
0311 USMC 3rd battalion 5th marines.... what am i doing on here....

Reactions: HpE
Aug 25, 2017
No Faction
Former district manager for the wireless company MetroPCS, though now I'm an auditor for a real estate & development company with a few country clubs and island resorts.

JoeBiceps

Dweller

Oct 8, 2017
No Faction
Just finishing my Electrician Red Seal, going to work as a Forest fire fighter this coming summer, then going to go into powerline technician training.

Lukas Zelinski

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Sep 2, 2017
Civil Protection Commission
I finished my apprenticeship in Lithographic printing before moving on to do an undergrad in History and Classics. Currently slogging through a Masters.