Game Writer

Staff member
Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 14, 2017
Virginia, USA
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
So this thread is pretty straight forward and simple. The objective here is to post a name(s) of people you wish would come back from FOM but you don't know how to contact them directly yourself. As the years went by, many fom players developed networks to stay in touch. By posting the person's name here, there might be a chance someone knows how to contact them and possibly pull them into Mankind Reborn.

The one for me would be Santiago T Marquez

Jade Star

Dilettante

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 28, 2017
Avalon Enterprises
I liked Inspectah deck he was one of my right hand mans, he wasn't afraid of nothing. AHHH I remember the first time I met him...it was in jail naturally.

Reactions: Shakespears

Jord

Expounder

Jun 1, 2017
Oxford, UK
Avalon Enterprises
Ismaell Lint, Youssef Lebon ( yes i'm old... ). hey, John Sidewinder, you somewhere there ?
I believe Youssef is actually on the forum.

Some people I wish I still had contact with and hope find their way to MR as I feel like they had a big impact on story, tension or just added to the fun the game (even if some of them were rivals or enemies):
Steven T Forceno
Telsist DiAginn
Cypher Codeson
Domai and crew
Devereaux
Skypony
Cash
Speaker
Dogpyle

Some names I'm forgetting but they'll come to me later.

Hard Hat Harry

Helpful Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Sep 8, 2017
The Syndicate
I liked Inspectah deck he was one of my right hand mans, he wasn't afraid of nothing. AHHH I remember the first time I met him...it was in jail naturally.
how in the world did you not get ganked