Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Sep 2, 2017
Reactions
12 0 0
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
Snipercup I see on Steam all the time but know little about, is Nazguller about?

John Maxwell

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 4, 2017
Reactions
5 0 0
Civil Protection Commission
If anyone has seen Death Wyrm, please let him know were having a combat training at cargo.
Yukon forever.
Death most likely wont be here, since he was the lead dev for the other FoM Remake, the outer veil online. I think he is still bitter about it...

And then there is also Caboose, who i think will not be joining us either...

Omavel

Clone

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 10, 2018
Reactions
3 4 0
Oda Zaibatsu
Genjuro and my good ol' buddy Adam Carlye.

I'm pretty sure there are others that I would love to see in-game again, but I just can't remember their names.

Oh, ya... Jai Patel, where are thou, m8?
Hey all, Ehren Stovich here, I've been playing with Genjuro since the early 2000s and have kept in contact with him ever since, he was a great friend of mine, I do however regret to inform you he has disappeared. He didn't have much of a life for most of the time I knew him (mainly stayed at home playing video games) and he had a troubled life as well and if I'm not mistaken some depression issues. Anyway, he was online every single day and then one day he stopped coming online, I'm not sure what happened to him but he hasn't been online in nearly 3 years, I've tracked down all his accounts and they have had no activity for 3ish years, I'm not sure whether he ended up back in jail or committed suicide but I know it's very unlike him to be offline for this period of time, I have hoped for him to resurface but no luck so far, he's disappeared for now, wish I knew what happened but I may never know.

That being said, it's good to see you again Jack, maybe we can recreate the ACS in this new version of the game in Genjuros honor.

Syke

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 23, 2017
Reactions
13 0 0
No Faction
Hey all, Ehren Stovich here, I've been playing with Genjuro since the early 2000s and have kept in contact with him ever since, he was a great friend of mine, I do however regret to inform you he has disappeared. He didn't have much of a life for most of the time I knew him (mainly stayed at home playing video games) and he had a troubled life as well and if I'm not mistaken some depression issues. Anyway, he was online every single day and then one day he stopped coming online, I'm not sure what happened to him but he hasn't been online in nearly 3 years, I've tracked down all his accounts and they have had no activity for 3ish years, I'm not sure whether he ended up back in jail or committed suicide but I know it's very unlike him to be offline for this period of time, I have hoped for him to resurface but no luck so far, he's disappeared for now, wish I knew what happened but I may never know.

That being said, it's good to see you again Jack, maybe we can recreate the ACS in this new version of the game in Genjuros honor.
Sometimes you just gotta fight in the Glendale Mall.

Omavel

Clone

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jun 10, 2018
Reactions
3 4 0
Oda Zaibatsu
Sometimes you just gotta fight in the Glendale Mall.
I have an unfortunate update to provide on Genjuro. After some deep digging I have finally found out what happened to him, it appears he died on November 2nd, 2015 of a methamphetamine overdose in a Los Angeles parking lot. I decided to post it here because nobody else knows who he is or probably even cares, but I do. He was one of the best friends I ever had despite the fact we never met in person. I was saddened to hear this news and figured I should share it with the FoM community. Rest In Peace, Genjuro Kibagami.

DETAILS for anyone interested:

http://mec.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/mec/main/home/caseinformation/casedetail?CaseNum=2015-07570

Jul 11, 2017
Reactions
4 0 0
No Faction
Jackel, Jesusaurus, Viper, Slick, Snowflakes, Cycopete, Spinu, HPE, Zach, Shadowz, Jai, ThomasPain, Spaceman & so many more I forgot...
Yoo, as for the rest, Cyco and Viper are always on steam but we haven't spoken in years. Most of my steam friends list is leftover from FoM, but with name changes I've no clue who is who anymore.

Jul 12, 2018
Reactions
15 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
I have an unfortunate update to provide on Genjuro. After some deep digging I have finally found out what happened to him, it appears he died on November 2nd, 2015 of a methamphetamine overdose in a Los Angeles parking lot. I decided to post it here because nobody else knows who he is or probably even cares, but I do. He was one of the best friends I ever had despite the fact we never met in person. I was saddened to hear this news and figured I should share it with the FoM community. Rest In Peace, Genjuro Kibagami.

http://mec.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/mec/main/home/caseinformation/casedetail?CaseNum=2015-07570
No idea if this is accurate but fits in with information I knew about Genj, Thai etc. Didn't know his RL name.

RIP Genj m8

Dec 11, 2017
Reactions
24 0 0
No Faction

I remember talking to him on vent around that time but never heard from him ever since, so I kind of figured that's what happened to him.

But since I wasn't 100% sure, I couldn't really say.

Rest in peace, my friend.

Also, I would love to play as YKZ once again. Just hit me up whenever you start it up, Ehren. :)

Drakxon

Taxpayer

Alpha Tester
Patron
Aug 26, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
North Star Mining
Well Runaway Scientist but I do want to give a shout out to our fallen fom vet brothers who are no longer with us. Sadly we can't get into contact with them anymore and share this new amazing game with them. But we shall never forget them.