Where are they now, do you know?

Beer Baron

Dweller

Jun 22, 2017
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
I have an unfortunate update to provide on Genjuro. After some deep digging I have finally found out what happened to him, it appears he died on November 2nd, 2015 of a methamphetamine overdose in a Los Angeles parking lot. I decided to post it here because nobody else knows who he is or probably even cares, but I do. He was one of the best friends I ever had despite the fact we never met in person. I was saddened to hear this news and figured I should share it with the FoM community. Rest In Peace, Genjuro Kibagami.

DETAILS for anyone interested:

http://mec.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/mec/main/home/caseinformation/casedetail?CaseNum=2015-07570
Wow, never spoke to the guy but I do recall his name, sad to read this.

SilentTRed

Dweller

Dec 24, 2018
No Faction
Genjuro and my good ol' buddy Adam Carlye.

I'm pretty sure there are others that I would love to see in-game again, but I just can't remember their names.

Oh, ya... Jai Patel, where are thou, m8?
Glendale Mall 5pm

In no particular order:

King Lionheart
Neddy
Arjen Trades
Johnny Jive
Phoenix Night
NiTe RiDeR
Dae Christine
Daywalker
Sanji (Got him on FB, doing well)
Snappy
Born 2 Lose
Gary (SG)
Luk0r

I'm sure more will come to mind also.
Lmao Daywalker, that guy was nuts

RIPndippn

Dweller

Dec 27, 2018
No Faction
IDK there are so many names ive forgot throughout the years , im not sure if anyone here will remember me but i was few different names and factions that i was in , most should know me as Fidel Castro FDC , Damien Vercetti LED ,Mr.Black Reservoir dogsDogs BOS lol few other names just cant remember them all lol, hmu if you played with or against me , currently play on xbox and pc so LET's Go

classical phrase i used to hear all the time from different EUer's was IM BUIlD ( BUILT ) LOL used to have me ROLLING

Currently Playing
:XBOX ONE S XBL name : RIP nDippn

BlackOps 4 , M&B Warband , Chivalry , ARK , PUBG , Fallout 76 , RainbowSixSeige , you name it i play it

: PC
killing floor 2 , fortnite , looking for a new mmofps / mmo to play hoping/wish FOM would return lol

Last edited:

SilentTRed

Dweller

Dec 24, 2018
No Faction
Wheres my bois Born2Lose, Konako D Tiamat, that one Estonian kid Krister, the only half decent LED with a tazer that I've forgotten the name of but would fight me everyday in tokyo, lmao.

Anyone remember when I think it was Siedler went afk mining with his aimbot turned on.

The_Claw

Dweller

Oct 22, 2017
No Faction
Wheres my bois Born2Lose, Konako D Tiamat, that one Estonian kid Krister, the only half decent LED with a tazer that I've forgotten the name of but would fight me everyday in tokyo, lmao.

Anyone remember when I think it was Siedler went afk mining with his aimbot turned on.
That LED.. Arutha Murtaugh

Borns still about on steam

Also 8pm, the spot.

Reactions: Fox009

The_Claw

Dweller

Oct 22, 2017
No Faction
LMAO

8pm

The spot

Where the fuck was The spot again, it was outside the window on WTC wasnt it? Loooool
Wanna say it was New Haven.

Up the ramp on the hand rail to the right and jump in between the 2 tanks.

Dec 22, 2017
The Syndicate

Ill knock you out kid

Dec 22, 2018
Followers of Eternity
I was late to the game....(literally in the sense of the term) in FotD times sadly. If anyone played that long to know me, it would be as Ian Jacob Drake.