Where are they now, do you know?

Jun 22, 2017
Reactions
14 1 0
Civil Protection Commission
Service Points: 0
I have an unfortunate update to provide on Genjuro. After some deep digging I have finally found out what happened to him, it appears he died on November 2nd, 2015 of a methamphetamine overdose in a Los Angeles parking lot. I decided to post it here because nobody else knows who he is or probably even cares, but I do. He was one of the best friends I ever had despite the fact we never met in person. I was saddened to hear this news and figured I should share it with the FoM community. Rest In Peace, Genjuro Kibagami.

DETAILS for anyone interested:

http://mec.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/mec/main/home/caseinformation/casedetail?CaseNum=2015-07570
Wow, never spoke to the guy but I do recall his name, sad to read this.

Dec 24, 2018
Reactions
2 2 0
No Faction
Genjuro and my good ol' buddy Adam Carlye.

I'm pretty sure there are others that I would love to see in-game again, but I just can't remember their names.

Oh, ya... Jai Patel, where are thou, m8?
Glendale Mall 5pm

In no particular order:

King Lionheart
Neddy
Arjen Trades
Johnny Jive
Phoenix Night
NiTe RiDeR
Dae Christine
Daywalker
Sanji (Got him on FB, doing well)
Snappy
Born 2 Lose
Gary (SG)
Luk0r

I'm sure more will come to mind also.
Lmao Daywalker, that guy was nuts

Dec 27, 2018
Reactions
3 0 0
No Faction
IDK there are so many names ive forgot throughout the years , im not sure if anyone here will remember me but i was few different names and factions that i was in , most should know me as Fidel Castro FDC , Damien Vercetti LED ,Mr.Black Reservoir dogsDogs BOS lol few other names just cant remember them all lol, hmu if you played with or against me , currently play on xbox and pc so LET's Go

classical phrase i used to hear all the time from different EUer's was IM BUIlD ( BUILT ) LOL used to have me ROLLING

Currently Playing
:XBOX ONE S XBL name : RIP nDippn

BlackOps 4 , M&B Warband , Chivalry , ARK , PUBG , Fallout 76 , RainbowSixSeige , you name it i play it

: PC
killing floor 2 , fortnite , looking for a new mmofps / mmo to play hoping/wish FOM would return lol

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2018
Reactions
2 2 0
No Faction
Wheres my bois Born2Lose, Konako D Tiamat, that one Estonian kid Krister, the only half decent LED with a tazer that I've forgotten the name of but would fight me everyday in tokyo, lmao.

Anyone remember when I think it was Siedler went afk mining with his aimbot turned on.

Oct 22, 2017
Reactions
2 0 0
No Faction
Wheres my bois Born2Lose, Konako D Tiamat, that one Estonian kid Krister, the only half decent LED with a tazer that I've forgotten the name of but would fight me everyday in tokyo, lmao.

Anyone remember when I think it was Siedler went afk mining with his aimbot turned on.
That LED.. Arutha Murtaugh

Borns still about on steam

Also 8pm, the spot.

Dec 22, 2017
Reactions
2 1 1
The Syndicate

Ill knock you out kid

Dec 22, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
Followers of Eternity
I was late to the game....(literally in the sense of the term) in FotD times sadly. If anyone played that long to know me, it would be as Ian Jacob Drake.