Who were you?

What Faction were you in during FoM?

• Total voters
Aug 27, 2017
No Faction
Service Points: 0
Daxx Riggs, r5 of the LED for a while until the leadership changed... then I became Bang Bang in MotB, and joined up with my pals in NSP... the rest is history ;)

Treebek

Clone

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 12, 2019
Oklahoma
Civil Protection Commission
Started as BoS, then moved and became LED, where I spent most of my time. God, I wish I had played FoM more when I was a squeaker.

Jun 20, 2019
Guns of the Conclave
Was thinking today about how all the games out there are boring compared to the fun we all had in FoM. Then I found this.

I think my name at the time was DrdPiratRobert

Most fun I ever had was MotB and taking over all of the things we weren't supposed to. FoM was the only game I ever played for 24 hrs straight. Hope it comes back in force.

Hesphos

Helpful Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 6, 2017
North Star
Mining
Mostly Robert DeVasher in CMG and a little bit of Frank Pewter in LED.

I accounted for at least 90% of the corruption in LED though.

I miss Tiopanthias, he was always a hoot. (tiopantas? I forgot how to spell it.)

• Sad
Reactions: AtrocityLone

Thesoldier

Clone

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Jun 25, 2019
Terran Defense Corps
It's been so long I forgot the character name and faction, but I played in 2006 the first time.

holmesc

Dweller

Aug 20, 2018
LED all the way baby.
Loved patrolling the brooklyn mall. I felt like paul blart.

Tiolas

Clone

Jan 26, 2018
No Faction
Spent my longest term in LED; elected to the Senate up until the civil war and then later within the High Command.

I joined EuroCore when I first started; serving under Reefer's presidency were some of the best times I had playing FoM.

Toward the end, I founded and ran a small news agency WNN: Wexler News Agency. Not sure where those old articles are now.

Last edited:

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Oda Zaibatsu
Service Points: 2400
Spent my longest term in LED; elected to the Senate up until the civil war and then later within the High Command.

I joined EuroCore when I first started; serving under Reefer's presidency were some of the best times I had playing FoM.

Toward the end, I founded and ran a small news agency WNN: Wexler News Agency. Not sure where those old articles are now.

I absolutely loved those player made articles! Maybe an idea to do those in Mankind Reborn as well?

Born2Lose

Clone

Sep 7, 2019
No Faction
My name's Born To Lose

I played towards the end of Open beta and during the cluster fuck that was the original retail. I used to be FDC but moved to BoS and never left other then one day when I raged hard to GoM after getting angry at one of the high ranks during the CMG/Merc war before the end of the game, good times.

Had a pretty fun time with all the people but would say I became pretty angry individual towards the end as I took the game too seriously and was pretty much an addict. Not sure I'll really get that involved with this newer version but it's interesting to see the community still going.

There were a lot of wars but Motb always put up the best fights. FDC/LED and EC were usually pretty fun to fight as well. I'd like to hope that overall we made the game a bit more fun for everyone in the better times.

Hopefully under new management the game is managed better then the original!

Last edited:
Reactions: Egroeg

Necidious

Community Manager

Staff member
Management
Jun 1, 2017
Antwerp, BE
Oda Zaibatsu
Service Points: 2400
My name's Born To Lose

I played towards the end of Open beta and during the cluster fuck that was the original retail. I used to be FDC but moved to BoS and never left other then one day when I raged hard to GoM after getting angry at one of the high ranks during the CMG/Merc war before the end of the game, good times.

Had a pretty fun time with all the people but would say I became pretty angry individual towards the end as I took the game too seriously and was pretty much an addict. Not sure I'll really get that involved with this newer version but it's interesting to see the community still going.

There were a lot of wars but Motb always put up the best fights. FDC/LED and EC were usually pretty fun to fight as well. I'd like to hope that overall we made the game a bit more fun for everyone in the better times.

Hopefully under new management the game is managed better then the original!
Hey man, welcome to the funhouse! Always great seeing old vets flocking to the forums!

Ezekiel

Clone

Sep 8, 2019
No Faction
Hey guys I was BOS I was part of the Shadow guard my name was and always is Ezekiel and I was there when the disciples of the egg was founded lol I was there when the egg decided who the chosen was its been years just want to get back in touch with my bos brethren let me know if you remember me lol

Reactions: Egroeg
Sep 15, 2019
Warden's assistant at DMC reporting for duty once again.
I shall re-educate the scum of this world!