FireStorm

Wiki Manager

Community Contributor
Oct 4, 2019
Wales UK
No Faction
Service Points: 0
If you were GIS get out.
:mildpanic: It was only for a little bit, near the end... When it totally didn't matter. Honest.
Mostly LED here, DeMorgans Castle firing lines bring back peak nostalgia.
I also managed the official wiki for a while, didn't really know what I was doing so lots of people thought I was a mong.

FireStorm

Wiki Manager

Community Contributor
Oct 4, 2019
Wales UK
No Faction
Did you happen to save any stuff off from the wiki? And do you still have it? :smug:
I've been looking because I certainly did have a number of local backups, but I can't seem to find them anymore!
Wayback machine has some of the pages but not a huge amount, have a look here:https://web.archive.org/web/20120304160018/http://wiki.fomportal.com/w/Main_Page

Edit: While some pages look like trash on wayback, the pages for some things, such as the colonies, are reasonably intact as they originally looked. Worth seeing if you can take anything useful from them :) Things such as the Dominion Codex are available in full too

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LordAdder

DensinISD

Clone

Nov 7, 2019
GA
Terran Defense Corps
FDC
I was always FDC. Got recruited very early when i started playing to ISD. I think i only ever got to rank captain.
Had a lot of really fun times in ISD. Can't say i was really good at the paperwork part of the job but i enjoyed it. I don't remember when i stopped playing. It may have been a little after the first major update. Definitely before the pay service.

Meiko Densin.

Reactions: LordAdder
Nov 17, 2019
Terran Defense Corps
It's been so long and we didn't get to play long before the game shutdown, but I believe me and my brother both played in FDC. That was the 'military/police' faction right?

LordAdder

Advocate

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Oct 24, 2017
CHICAGOOOOOO
Terran Defense Corps
Service Points: 1
It's been so long and we didn't get to play long before the game shutdown, but I believe me and my brother both played in FDC. That was the 'military/police' faction right?
Yeah, FDC was Military and LED was the Police.

Nov 17, 2019
Terran Defense Corps
About all I remember from my time is FoM is joining up, and then they would march us somewhere to get our uniforms and we would have our orientation or whatever in an alley/room nearby. Soon after I started doing some recruiting and thats about it.