What Faction were you in during FoM?

• Total voters

Trinity

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
The Syndicate
Service Points: 0
Well since I'm reading this, I may as well post.

I am not going to claim a faction or say I belonged in one more than another. My time spent in GoM, MotB, and BoS were valuable to my character play and each one I considered home. The best part of the game for me, was the RP. It didn't matter what faction I was in, I could go just about anywhere and feel welcomed.

Skellum

Clone

Civilian
Started as a noob LED, as many others. Switched to EC and that was the best decision ever.
At least for a guy who didn't do much combat, that was a very enjoyable faction to be in.
From what I recall, ecoing meant a little bit of decisions and then just chilling a lot.
And EC gave me a small, enjoyable band of similarly minded people to hang out with.
Name was Skellum. I don't think I made it to a high rank, R4, maybe R5.

MacgyverTheDiver

Citizen

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
The Syndicate
Oh man, I floated a little bit but once I landed on GoM that was my shit. Granted I had some fun zerging the senate floor in EC. Only got to R4 (same name as forum name).

Sit-in protests at NYC, helping with the FoM community radio, sitting in on trade deals and peace agreements. The big reason I don't include anything combat related was because that Dell Inspiron laptop wasn't exactly the best in big battles haha

Never did play FOTD though.

Civilian
I spent time in a lot of factions, though I believe GoM was my favourite out of them all.
Name was: Stuart Axton

max

Clone

Civilian
In the alpha and closed beta I was with the LED, since the only other option was the BoS.
From the open beta onward I was with the Guardians of Mankind.

Boomer

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
Spent most of my time in MotB , brief stint in FDC... That's about it, didn't follow DL to AE or when they went gombie, although I think I may have popped over to CMG with them...

Rivers

Clone

Civilian
I'm sorry but I don't see "Swag Rats" as an option? Also hi Boomer.

Reactions: Boomer

Boomer

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
I'm sorry but I don't see "Swag Rats" as an option? Also hi Boomer.
Damn, wassup shawty!

ef4c44_83b4c19ab6a142f58f386a1d197d84fc~mv2.jpg

Pwned

Clone

Civilian
Oh hello everyone, good to see only a fraction of us have died over this past decade. Formerly MotB, formerly R7. Good to see everyone despite our differences that we may have had.

Reactions: Necidious

Master Shake

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
Legend.

Used to role with you in Nothing Personal.
<3 Been a long time. Who you parking yourself with these days? I was considering starting off CPC see who's around cuz LED was where I got my start, but also a lot of my time on the job in those days was spent being bored and feeling like a narc (Cept those times the FDC decided to flip the table on the whole GD, that was fun). Stuns being so stronk and lethals being discouraged also left a lot of gaps in my combat technique that didn't get filled in til I resigned. I figure right now I'm too rusty (I've also been playing shooters with much lower sensitivity than I did in FoM) to carve a solid place for myself as a merc til I get some live fire fights in and shape up.

MarlboroRed

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
Tod has always been lurking in the background. lol Always LED to the end. R6 Tactical Dept. Remember Blue Lives Matter.

MarlboroRed

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Civil Protection Commission
Pretty sure I started somewhere around.. September-ish 2012? when FoM Hit F2P, was LED. I can't for the life of me remember who was Commissioner at the time. But I remembered my first DPI class, it's a little hazy, though. The first 2 years flew by pretty fast, I never did anything beyond what is expected of me, which probably explains why I stayed R2 the entire time. Did my patrols, guarded my L2, shot my GoM, you know the drill.

I liked to think that I became a bit more mature and ambitious, joined up with DPI when it was under Vincent Helmic's command, made it to R3, later almost shot him in the face when he prunked me saying I was fired only to promote me to R4.

I remembered teaching so many classes and meeting so many people in DPI, was good time.
Then got demoted and moved to the Patrol Department after the DPI was disbanded.
Got back into DPI again when it was re-instituted, made Department head, actually. I think I did a good enough job.
Then Brad Rivers happened, and DPI was handed to his friend, changes happen and of our hard work went down the toilet. Instructors quit left and right,

Shot Brad Rivers in the NYC Mall in front of a bunch of people, got capital demoted so I left. Went faction surfing for a while in BoS and MotB but never stuck around, then ultimately quit FoM.

Returned some months later when they introduced Player faction, started my own little faction, called it the Equestrian Imperial Guard. EQRG. Stuck around some, at one point we got so big we were 3rd place in total number of members. With the FDC being 2nd and Dolly 1st.

Then shit happened, fought the Bears and got wrecked hard, faction splintered, we never financially recovered from that.
Still Logged in once in a while to check out how the game's doing, was at NYC Mall on the last day of FoM before it shut down.

Glad to be back, hopefully I can make the next 10 years of memories as memorable as I did.

I remember when you shot Brad and it was funny as hell listening to him rage LAWL. Great times. Blue Lives Matter

Binkels

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
I was most off the time BoS i guess. I have changed factions which fdc was also my thing. BoS i was someday rank 5. FDC Was also my yam. To support the LED at prison raids. My LED rank was 4 at max. FDC dont remember. All the others were my enemy:D

Sorven

Taxpayer

Silver Donator
Alpha Tester
Guns of the Conclave
Jason Bourne, not to be confused with Jason Bourn. played around 2011 until it died off.

Battlepaw

Dweller

Bronzed Donator
Alpha Tester
Civilian
Looking back in my E-mails I joined in 2007, and my name then was CharcoalFeather, at least my account name, I think I had something along those lines in my player name. I was FDC for a while, and played to mid 2008, and stopped playing when I left active duty in the military and went back home to SC, had my hands full with readjusting back to being a civillian and going into the reserves. I played a year later during the open beta for a bit, and remember a bunch of us in FDC went GoM for a bit including me. After that I got sucked into other games, and put FoM aside. I may have logged in later, I remember trying it out for a bit during that era where they had a ton of player made factions, and never came back after that, as none of my former friends played anymore. Death Wyrm, who remembered me wanted me to come back for the fall of the dominion but I was pretty much done with the game at that point, I have a youtube message from him asking me to pop back for it in my e-mail when I did a search for FoM stuff.