What Faction were you in during FoM?

• Total voters
Jul 23, 2018
Reactions
7 0 0
North Star Mining
Service Points: 0
I was everywhere.
Least time in MotB. Man, did I suck at combat.
Highest was R5 or R6 at CMG.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2018
Reactions
1 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
I was Alexander Marois and some other names. I remember killing pretty much everyone in the game with Sanji just before the game went offline, that was fun.

Kileaux

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 4, 2018
Reactions
4 0 0
No Faction
FDC! I always wanted to do the Army thing when I was at that age. Did five years in the active component and it was not all that cool as I thought it was. Good times.

Kileaux

Dweller

Alpha Tester
Patron
Jul 4, 2018
Reactions
4 0 0
No Faction
I kinda wanted to play LED just so I could tase folks. I never did get around to it.

Aug 13, 2018
Reactions
0 0 0
No Faction
I kinda wanted to play LED just so I could tase folks. I never did get around to it.
Actually I was one of those that joined LED exclusively to randomly search and taze people. Needless to say, I did not have my badge for long. In any case, I mostly chilled with GoM, but had small time with BoS and Eurocore every now and then.

Aug 20, 2018
Reactions
1 0 0
Guns of the Conclave
MotB for life. [DC/WAB/ES/BC] Saab Turbo, R6. My alt was AE tho.

/crossarms

Shem

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2018
Reactions
10 0 0
No Faction
Just for an interesting but utterly irrelevant piece of demography to see who the returners are. Aimed at which faction you felt was your real home even if you ended up spending more time outside of it or similar due to problems with how other interpreted/led the faction or what have you.

If you feel the need you can reply with a note about the rank you spent the most time at for another bit of analytics on where the hunger comes from.

If you were GIS get out.
I was a member of the splinter group of the FDC-TSS as ThoughtSeeker, then changed to Domai Aureal of the Eurocore and the GiS. I guess that puts me, as you put it, half in the door and half out.
One cannot shake history my friend, some of us, are proud of our successes and our failures. Without them, we are not truly who we were in this new era to unfold. I, for one, have not changed. Scarred from the Pegasi Wars, and so many that followed, am simply what was forged.

Last edited: