New profile posts

What killed MR for you?
Pablo Hernandez
Pablo Hernandez
Did you remove your comment in the rewards topics or did the Moderator just remove it because he didn't like your reply to his idea lol.
Pablo Hernandez
Pablo Hernandez
Shouldn't have been a mong and I wouldn't have banned you tbh.
M
Myth
It is a rare occurrence indeed, you banned me for perceiving me as a "mong", possibly and in a similar fashion to how the messages you are crying about are being removed from the forums for you being perceived in a similar way.

I guess at the very least we can join together in grief.
Pablo Hernandez
Pablo Hernandez
Well when the first thing you do after joining my discord is shit talk members out of the blue of course I'm going to think you're a mong, you also proved it in the conversation in the discord. I don't quite see where I actually cared about a post containing only "..." though and Fickey knows I don't care about it lol, stop cyber-stalking me creep.
The hard part of life is the fact that no matter how hard you try you will not please everyone. Someone will always wine and take something the wrong way.
After receiving severe battle wounds from the FOE/TU Conflicts, I have lost my organic eyes and undergone extensive facial reconstructive surgery. Returning to Aurora to recover from my wounds and assist in quelling the ever-present Xeno threat.